We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. This QA Engineer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Review and analyse system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to implement effective strategies and test plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on mobile development, automation and quality aspects.
- Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed.
- Design, build and execute automated tests.
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Work closely with architects to analyze the end-to-end scenarios, gather requirements, and design the test cases that needs to be automated.
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards.
- Prepare and report test results and statistics.
- Participate in troubleshooting and drive root cause analysis and resolution.
- Follow Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- At least 0.5 to 3 years of work experience in QA Testing. Internship experience can be considered. If not, proper training is required in manual testing and automation testing from a training school.
- Experience with IDE like XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver and Appium is preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, SQL and databases.
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Understanding of security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Knowledge on BDD framework or cucumber framework.
- Knowledge of API Testing tools such as SoapUI, Postman.
Interested candidates can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org