We are looking for a Flutter developer who has a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Flutter app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Flutter programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter platform targeting Android and iOS platforms
- Deploy the built apps in play store and app store
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with external data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement modern technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Use SOLID principles and design patterns effectively while coding
- Follow general coding guidelines
- An in-depth knowledge of DART is necessary
- Working experience in git
- Have published more than one original Flutter app.
- Built and deployed flutter app in both Android and iOS platforms.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of sensors such as gyroscopes and accelero-meters.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- In-depth understanding of Object Orientation and any of the object-oriented languages like Java or C#.
- Understanding agile development method.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven software development experience with Flutter skills
- Proven working experience of minimum 2+ Years in Flutter app development
Interested candidates can reach out to us at email@example.com